Proteams is a provider of digital products and freelancer services based in Copenhagen with representatives around the Nordics, and Australia.
Country Manager - Sweden
We are looking for a Country Manager for Sweden, who is experienced in sales and marketing in IT with a strong business network, who speaks native Swedish.
We expect that the candidate to lead and promote our commercial activities, by creating new channels, pitching top Swedish enterprises who can potentially become clients of our hyper-care service, and representing the brand in the best possible way.
Here are the 3 business lines that we have under our hyper-care enterprise service:
Projects: We source freelancers and teams for all types of IT projects (Apps, RPA, AI, Augemted reality etc.). We manage the freelancer team and make sure that the output is delivered as promised and on time.
Products: We provide already-built products that the clients need with a subscription-based service model, so that our clients save months on development, go to market instantly after implementation and pay only a fraction of the development and maintenance costs.
Teams: We help the clients to extend their teams by hiring freelancers who can commit to longer-term either remotely or on-site with a flexible contract.
* Promoting working with on-demand workforce for the enterprise, and the value add that we provide versus competitors
* Acquiring new enterprise clients for hyper-care services
* Source and execute strategic partnerships
* Work closely with a cross-functional remote team to identify, escalate, and resolve issues
* Measure and analyze business and product performance quantitatively, providing thought leadership on appropriate metrics and product tests
* Excellent communication and presentation skills combined with strong attention to detail
* Relevant experience in IT/digital
* Demonstrated ability to manage complex, multi-faceted relationships, with both internal and external stakeholders
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are a must
* Degree from a leading university required
* Proven track record of exceeding expectations as a manager
* A self-starter who is able to work independently and navigate across a global organization
* Strong knowledge of marketing and performance measurement
* Have a passion for digital products and services
* Business level fluency in both Swedish and English, and be ready to represent Proteams in meetings and events.
If you like the opportunity and want to learn more about it, then please contact us via email@example.com.
Software development manager
REMOTE (CEE / UKRAINE / belarus / TURKEY)
We are looking for a software development manager to manage teams of freelance developers on enterprise-level projects and Proteams' internal software products.
- Advanced level in Java on the back-end and Angular 6/7 on the front-end
- 5 to 15 years of software development experience
- Experience with managing development teams
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or related subject
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Experience with project management, using methodologies such as Scrum, and Kanban.
- Innovative and data-driven mindset
- Strict dedication to deadlines
- Experience with agile /scrum methodologies
- Experience with security measures
- Advanced HTML, CSS skills
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Advanced communication skills
- Fluency in English
It'd be a plus if you also have experience with:
- Node.js, React.js
- Load time optimization
- Experience with frontend dependency management (e.g. NPM / Bower)
- CSS preprocessors like Sass / Less
- Unit/e2e testing with Jest / Jasmine / Mocha
- GIT workflow
- Remote teams
If you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing start-ups in the Nordics, work in agile cross-functional and multi-cultural teams and develop innovative products, then apply now!